There are no hidden fees with our moves, as all fuel, mileage and labour charges are already included in the cost of your move. However, there are extra services that may be performed at an additional cost and include the following:
- Storage – We offer promotional free storage time, however if you exceed your free storage period a monthly storage fee will be applicable to your move that is based on the size of your shipment.
- Packing Supplies and Services – We offer free blanket wrapping of all large furniture items at time of pick-up, however any other packing materials are an additional cost.
- Long-Carry Fees – If our truck is unable to park within 100 feet to the main entrance of your home a long-carry fee may be applicable to your move.
- Stairs fees – we typically do not charge for stairs inside of a house, however if it is a walk-up unit, basement unit then a stairs fee may be applicable. Additionally, if we are in a building and we do not have access to an elevator a stairs fee would also be applicable in this case.
- Additional labour – In the case a client has any specialty items or extremely heavy items an additional handling fee will be applicable to the move. Examples of these items include pianos, motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs, etc.